January 13, 2012

Just For You!

SO excited about the new stamps and products coming out from Hero Arts!  This is their finest, as far as I'm concerned.  They really created stamps that can integrate with every style of stamping and cardmaking. I am in LOVE with their Art of the Card series.

The stamp I used here, "Untitled Postmark," reminded me of an embossing folder I had purchased but never used.  It's a Texture Fade called Post Card from Sizzix and I think it's gorgeous.  I used a pretty blue gingham paper from Memory Box and then sanded over the relief.  For the actual stamp and postmark, I used another MME dp - "Blink of an Eye."  I think their pads have been the MOST beautiful to work with lately.  There's a zillion pads styles and they all coordinate.
And lately, I have had a crush on a new fiber I found on the website Lima Beads, called True Hemp.  I adore their 10 pound cord that comes in so many colors.  Then I added the little corrugated cardboard heart because I felt it needed a finishing touch.  From Linda, at The Funkie Junkie, you'll be sure to find the most amazing goodies in her Etsy store.  Her blog is also eye candy for everyone!

I guess you know you're addicted to cardmaking when you are already composing your next card in your head before finishing the last one!  I've already gotten my materials laid out....

Have a fabulous weekend!

Thanks for looking!

Hugs,
Marcy

Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips