December 01, 2011

Santa - Please Put Some Mojo in my Stocking!

In the studio today working on finding my Christmas mojo! I put on some Christmas music to get me in the mood.  

I've been working on a few projects and realized I had a card I forgot to post for the Hero Arts monthly challenge!  I had fun making it.  Believe it or not, it's a little more simple than I usually make!  I had to stop and put the embellies down.
I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist over a Tattered Angels Glimmer Screen on white cardstock for the bg. 

For the flower, I used three shades of distress ink - tumbled glass, spun sugar, and bundled sage swiped on to the Merry Background stamp then stamped onto white cardstock.  Then I stamped the flower over it, using VersaMark, embossed it in gold and cut it out.

The leaves are bundled sage, embossed in gold and also cut out.
I added ribbon and pearl embellies.
HA stamps:
CG363 Poinsettia and Berries
CG194 Stencil Flower
CL459 Merry Christmas Trees
S5531 Merry Background

Well, off to create.  I have SO many cards to make for the holidays, I should move my bed in here!  More later...........

Hugs,
Marcy


Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips