February 11, 2010

These Are a Few of My NEW Favorite Things

Welcome! Come on in. No, this isn't my front door, it's my newest stamp by B Line Designs. It looks exactly like the armoire in my living room, so I had to get it. My wonderful husband put a gift certificate in my Christmas stocking from my favorite stamp store, INK ABOUT IT, in Westford, MA. I have some cool ideas on how I plan to use it.

The "eyes" have it. I love her! She'll have fun showing up in many of my projects. She's by Limited Editions Stamps, also from Ink About It.


In my past life, I was a ballerina. Well, in my very early youth! STAMPINGTON & COMPANY, has THE most elegant and detailed stamps and this is one of my favorites. I'm still trying to think of some ideas how to use "her," but I may just frame this one. Suggestions anyone?

My dear friend, FABRE, gave me this stamp for Christmas. She knows I adore sunflowers. They remind me of France. Fields of sunflowers - is that not happiness? By Inkadinkado, this one also came from Ink About It.

Ok, do you know what this is? It's chicken wire!! Can I tell you how excited I was to find this background stamp? For my love of anything French, I have some ideas whirling around in my head for this one. A great source for all kinds of stamps, ADDICTED TO RUBBER STAMPS, I just couldn't let this one "fly" by. Made by Art Impressions.

Finally, I know they aren't stamps, but I hopped on to this site, SMALL STUDIO PRODUCTIONS, and found these awesome metal tags. How fun would it be to embellish them up with some grungy charms, papers, and findings. How about as a gift tag on a really cool wrapped gift. Look for a new project of mine using these tags, coming soon.


I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my new favs. I will, from time to time, post more goodies that show up in my studio, my kitchen and HOPEFULLY, my garden.

Hugs,
Marcy
Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips